A few thoughts on Blind Pick Champ Select

Is there an official stance on the state of champ select for the Normal (Blind Pick) queue? If so, please be so kind as to point me to it. I don't know what it looks like for the majority of the player base, but to me, it seems like blind pick - at this time - is only used by players who a) haven't yet reached summoner level 10 and/or 20 available champions, or b) want to play a certain champion and circumvent it being banned. Also, the concept of call order is a greenhouse for negativity and shouldn't be the only feasible strategy to allocating roles. Of course, we'd all like to live in a dream scenario where everybody watches out for one another and makes sure that everyone is happy. Though, if we're honest, we only want others to respect and meet *our* needs. We aren't really ready to return the favor. In general, most people queue up for a game with a certain role or position they want to play in mind. This means that, often enough, there will be lobbies with more than one person wanting to play a certain role. And, as I alluded to earlier, not everyone will accept call order in this situation. __This leads me to my suggestion:__ Why don't we use positional queues or a variation thereof in blind picks? Being able to chose one's role before queuing up should alleviate many of the problems that are making blind pick as undesirable an experience as it is today (at least for me). What are your thoughts on this?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel