[Champion Concept] Caleb, the Mirror Maker

So I have thought about the concept of a mage using mirrors as his main inspiration for a while now. Of course there is Leblanc {{champion:7}} but that's not really the kind of thing I personally would have had in mind if I thought of mirrors. If anyone has had a similar idea or has an idea for the lore, please tell so, would be nice to know. Basically I had thought Caleb would be a mage/assassin hybrid and ranged champion. As for his looks I had a middle-aged guy with short spiky bluish grey hair and a short full beard. He would wear a dark grey coat and thick leather girdle around his waist with a small mirror as belt buckle. On his back he should carry a big mirror, maybe an ornament one (about the size of a dressing mirror). His weapon of choice would be a simple staff, that shoots little mirror shards as projectiles. _**Kit**_ _**Passive** - Mirror Maze_ Caleb will create mirrors on nearby impassable terrain randomly after some seconds. These can be manipulated with his other abilities. Enemies can shatter the mirrors by casting damaging abilities onto them. The higher Caleb's level, the wider the mirrors created are. Furthermore his basic attacks deal additional magic damage. Cooldown: 10/8.5/7/5.5 seconds (at levels 1/6/11/16) Damage: 10/20/30/40/50/60 (+0.1 AP) magic damage _**Q** - Mirror Shards_ Caleb shoots out an orb of magic energy, that damages enemies hit. He can cast the ability on a mirror too, loading it with energy. If he has hit a mirror, he can recast _Mirror Shards_ to shatter them and send out a burst of mirror shards, that deals more damage, but removes the mirror effect from the impassable terrain. Mana Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 Cooldown: 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 seconds Damage (normal orb): 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.5 AP) magic damage Damage (shattered mirror): 120/180/240/300/360 (+0.75 AP) magic damage _**W** - Through the Looking Glass_ Caleb enters the mirror world through a mirror for a 0.75 seconds. He can recast _Through the Looking Glass_ to leave it the mirror world through a different mirror within a certain range. While within the mirror world Caleb is untargetable. Entering and leaving a mirror will shatter it and deal damage in a semicircle around it, but remove the mirror effect from the terrain. The recast range grows with each point invested into the ability. All mirrors will take on a yellow color when Caleb has entered the mirror world. Mana Cost: 100/85/70/55/40 Cooldown: 25/22.5/20/17.5/15 Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+0.4 AP) magic damage _**E **- Reflective Pulse_ _Passive_ - The cooldown of _Mirror Maze_ is reduced. _Active_ - Caleb sends out a wave of magic energy that damages enemies hit and creates mirrors on nearby impassable terrain. It can pass through units, but deals 20% less damage with each unit it passes through, down to a minimum of 40%. Passive Cooldown Reduction: 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% Mana Cost: 80 at all levels Cooldown: 7 seconds at all levels Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+0.7 AP) _**Ultimate** - Mirror Dome_ Caleb creates a square of 4 mirror walls around him. These mirrors absorb enemy spells hitting them and increase allied champion's movement speed, if they pass through. After a certain amount of time the mirrors will be shattered and deal damage in an area in front of them based off the damage they have absorbed. Mirrors that haven't absorbed any damage will not deal damage. Both allies and enemies, as well as projectiles, can walk through the mirrors. The width of the damaging area equals the width of the mirror, while the length increases with the damage they have absorbed. Impassable terrain hit by the shattered mirrors will have mirrors created on it. Mana Cost: 100/125/150 Cooldown: 140/110/80 seconds Damage: 100/150/200 (+0,4 AP)[ + 30/40/50% of the damage absorbed] magic damage
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel