Remnant Of The Ascended update

As a main support i really like the item : Remnant Of The Ascended ... and his evolution as an support item is : Nomad's Medallion ..... why i want an update ? : Nomad's Medallion : price 850 (good) : enemy minions killed by your allies sometimes drop coins that grant 6% missing mana (minimum 10) . If there is an allied champio nearby sometimes the coins grant 50 gold instead (good) Remnant Of The Ascended : price 1500 (good) : same as at Nomad's Medallion ( this is why i want the update ) 6% missing mana (minimum 10) 50 gold I will like an update at this item Remnant Of The Ascended because is not worth the drop of gold in late and mana ... how about for the Remnant Of The Ascended to be Remnant Of The Ascended : price 1500 (good) : enemy minions killed by your allies sometimes drop coins that grant 10% missing mana (minimum 15) . If there is an allied champio nearby sometimes the coins grant 100/115 gold instead This is just my opinion because i love the role support and for me is not worth to upgrade the item just for 4 wards and some restoing health and 200 health ... now depends if you are agree or not ty {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel