URF change

You know in OFA (one for all) in the champ select every time what is the chance to get any champion. Can you make this for URF but i have mean that- you know when you play Draft or Ranked you choose the lanes witch you want to play,that's how you choose 2 champions witch you want to play, you can switch the chance of the champion between 0-50%. You choose, but if you didn't choose chance the game choose 25% for the first and 25% for the second(the another 50% are for all another champions). And i'm still waiting for the new mode, i don't is so hard to choose a mode and make available.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board