I have a dream, I want to make it a reality

I have a dream, that I will become a professional Esport player in League of Legends. I know that this is a very hard thing to achive, I know that I need to work hard to get there and even then work harder, I know that even if I get there I will not be making millions, I know that I'm not the best player. But playing video games is my passion, my life and the only thing I have been really good at. I have been taught that getting a job that pays really well but is not enjoyable is never worth it than getting a job that pays poorly but I love doing. I hold that advice very close to my heart because I know what I want to do but achiving it is like climbing a steep mountain, you try as hard as you can to make it to the top just so you can admire the view for a time and have that memory with you after. I am currently platinum 5 and I know that is not even close to challenger, but I will try to get there and I will put sweat and blood into this because I know thats where I can find true happiness. I wanted to share this with you to let you know not to give up your dreams, the road there is foggy and you might sometimes question yourself "do I really want this?". Deep inside you know what you're doing is the right thing, don't let others tell you otherwise. Keep going, because You are the leader of your life.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel