Psychology of e-sports research: participants needed!

Assessing the Psychology of fan's commitment to e-sports teams
This participant information sheet contains information about this study, so that you are able to make an informed decision about whether you wish to take part. The project is being conducted by Jake Richards as part of his final year psychology dissertation at Buckinghamshire New University as part of the course requirements on the BSc (Hons) Psychology.
Hey guys, My name is Jake (IGN: DirpySlug) and I am currently conducting a piece of research regarding fandom of e-sports for my Undergraduate dissertation. The aim of the study is to assess fans commitment to teams and/or personalities within the e-sports community, as well as measures of social and general well-being and satisfaction. The questionnaires can be filled out anonymously and will take around 10 - 15 minutes to complete. We are part of a community that is not only heavily (and in my opinion, somewhat unfairly) scrutinised and also under researched. By taking part in this study, you are positively improving the perception of e-sports! Keep on watching and have a nice day! https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=164684
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel