I have 47113 RP!!! WHO WANTS A SKIN??? #3 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

(If i haven't charged me, it should be right.) I spent 300€ in this contest. Pls be sure to write some nice Comments. ^^ Write your 3 favorite Skins. If you're a Winner you'll get 1 of them. I'll buy only 1 Spirit Guard Udyr (Godyr), 1 Pulsefire Ez and 1 DJ Sona. I'll select 25 random winners. I made 2 before so... IM FOCKING RICH!!! :D First one: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2074954 Second one: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2085350 Here a List with Champs which are excluded from the Contest: Akali, Cassiopeia, Diana, Fiora, Fizz, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Kalista, Katarina, LeBroken, Leona, Master Yi, Nidalee, Renekton, Riven, Syndra, Vayne and Veigar. I hate these Champs. Deal with it. :P GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! Don't be {{summoner:3}} if you don't win. :D Upvote this so everyone can see it!!!! I add new Champs to the list: Varus and Yorikc. After i sent the Winners their skins I choose, if i have RP left :P, new Winner. Just for information, my name is Luis and im 16 years old. ;) THE FIRST 5 WINNER!!!!!! 1. Variousnumber with Gentleman Cho'Gath. HONOR HIM!!!111 2. Raenolyn with Officer Vi. -> Become a songwriter pls. 3. Midtown Mayhem with Wicked Lulu. -> Become a writer pls. 4. My name ís Jeff with Infernal Nasus. Jeff likes this Skin. ^^ 5. Lichiwena with Order of the Banana Soraka. CONGRATS!!!! THE NEXT 5 WINNER!!! 1. Rufflez with Infernal Alistar. 2. jbakker with Nighthunter Rengar. 3. Pyro Tom with GODYR. 4. erlendking with Arcade Hecarim "Cause Daikot is EUNE :/ I select a new Winner." 5. Clownfish98 with Suprise Party Amumu CONGRATS!!! THE NEXT 5 WINNER!!! 1. MCBiggah99 with Battlecast Alpha Skarner. 2. WingedWinter with Blood Moon Elise. 3. Hopsins with another GODYR. 4. ImRichard with Brolaf 5. SaiyanBoy with Satan... sry i mean Omega Squad Satan... FUKC i mean Omega Squad Teemo. ^^ CONGRATS!!! 253 Upvotes!!!!!!!! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel