Free Skin Contest nr 26

**This contest is now over, any comments after this don't count!** **The winners of the Free Skin Contest nr 26 are:** **Euw:** FluxcY, Rismosch, Shadow Xylex **Eune:** doom maker1, Altiverse, Grοss Gore #Winners please add me! Eune: SeekerK Euw: FSC SeekerK **Rewards will come in 2 week period - busy times. ** #Hey Eu Summoners For the next contest/giveaway, I decided to do a basic but bit longer giveaway. Summer is starting soon and more players will have more time to play the game. We all have some enemies/champions that we don't enjoy playing against, so let's share and maybe give each other some ideas how to play against them. Winners of this contest are chosen randomly with [Random Number Generator](https://www.random.org/). **Contest task:** * For every lane in the game: Top, Jungle, Mid, Adc, Support. Please tell me one champion that you struggle against. * Please write a reason after every champion, to explain why you struggle to play against those champions. **Contest rules:** * Everything in the **Contest Task** area has to be followed. * All entries are equal as long as Contest Rules have been followed. * In this contest you're allowed to comment other players entries to give them tips for their future plays. * Please be positive and friendly while commenting other players contest entries and comments. **Rewards:** _This contest will have 6 winners, every winner will receive a **Mystery Skin**_. #**Contest Ends: 30.06.2016, 6 am GMT +2** --- **Contest series base rules:** * All Riot rules must be followed * Any negative behavior in the threads comments is not tolerated. If any found, that player gets banned from the contest. If such behavior is seen in multiple contest threads, then the player will be banned from the contest series. * I'm not rating any comments made, as every entry is equal to me till the contest ends. * Each contest will have their own extra rules, that must be followed for a successful entry. OH AND IF U LIKE THE CONTEST AND THE SERIES, UPVOTE. About me: [Twitter](https://twitter.com/FscSeekerK).
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel