Free Skin Contest nr 25

#This contest is now over! #Results soon! #Hey Eu Community Since I've been busy finishing studies in college, I haven't had the chance to open another contest. In my spare time, I've been reading a bit about the League of Legends world lore, which has lead me to this contest idea. I will be asking 3 questions about League of Legends lore. From people who answer all the questions correctly, I'll choose 4 winners. This time each winner will get a Mystery Chest which guarantees a random skin of 975RP or more. Best of luck to all the participants. **Questions to answer:** * Name all the champions that live in the City of Progress? * Which champion wrote this: "oh look - i'm opening my box of care! oh wait - it's empty!"? * Whose mother was killed, when she was just fifteen? #Contest ends 04.06.2016. --- **Contest series base rules:** * All Riot rules must be followed * Any negative behavior in the threads comments is not tolerated and risk removal from the contest. If such behavior is seen in multiple contest threads, then the player will be banned from the contest series entirely. * I'm not rating any comments made, as every entry is equal to me till the contest ends. * Each contest will have their own extra rules, that must be followed for a successful entry. - **Contest nr 25 has no extra rules.**
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel