Radkus here from the Tech Team @ Player Support.
After this patch, we ran into an issue where after leaving the spectator mode, the Play button (along with others) don’t show up:
**To fix this, try the following things: **
#**Disable Close Client while in-game**
- Press on the options button
- Go to Client/General
- Un-check the option “Close client during game”
- Give the client a restart
#**Wipe the YAML file**
- Launch League of Legends, log in, and minimize the League Client.
- Go to the League of Legends configuration folder, which is located by default at C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config and delete the file called LeagueClientSettings.yaml.
- Restart the League Client.
#**If everything fails, you can resort to a clean reinstall of the client.**
To reinstall the game client, please use the Hextech Repair Tool which can be found [**here**](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool). Make sure to Install the HRT as admin (don't change any settings and stick with the default) and run it from your desktop as admin.
Once you open it, you can start the reinstallation process with the Hextech Repair Tool by checking the “Reinstall” option and "Clean Uninstall" prior to running it.
If the issue still happens after running through all three steps, reach out to us through a [Support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) with the logs from the [Hextech Repair Tool](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool).
See you on the Rift!