There seem to be a higher than usual rate of people reporting issues with the log in queues so I'll try to gather all the pertinent information regarding it, in 1 thread. There might be nothing up but we figured it wouldn't hurt to gather some information anyway.
If you're using **Telfort** I would like to ask you to try using a VPN such as HotSpotShield, or CyberGhost to reroute your traffic, it should allow you to by pass the problems.
* Download & Install [Cyberghost](http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us)
* Run it and let it update.
* Try to launch the LoL-Patcher as an admin.
Let me know how that went :)
Using a VPN you risk increasing your ping significantly, therefore I recommend only using it as a result of your ISP having problems (Telfort), once they get the technical problems sorted I recommend uninstalling it again, sorry for the inconvenience.
#ONLY if using a VPN didn't work
If it doesn't work I'll require more in dept information.
Go to the following links in your default browser and tell us what you see:
A white screen would be the normal thing to see, if it is an error, then please post the error you got.
Create a traceroute to prod.euw1.lol.riotgames.com
Obtaining a Tracert:
* Press the [Windows Key] (that is the key on the left side of the space bar, between ctrl and alt) + R
* Type cmd in the search bar and click "Ok". You should now see a black window with white letters.
* Highlight and copy the command:
> (tracert prod.euw1.lol.riotgames.com) > "%USERPROFILE%\desktop\Tracert.txt"
* Paste this into the cmd window (black box with white letters) by right clicking and selecting "Paste". Do not use the Ctrl+V shortcut as it will not work!
* Depending on your connection, the trace may take 5-15 minutes to complete. A text file with the Tracert log will be created on your Desktop when it finishes.
* Please check that the command ran properly - if Tracert.txt contains a single line, it did not run properly.
* Go to [this](http://textuploader.com/) website to upload the tracert, and share the link in your post.
##When posting please answer the following questions:
* Did using a VPN solve your log in problems?
* If not please answer these questions.
* What is your ISP (= Internet Serivce Provider)?
* Where do you live? (country)
* When did the issue start making it's appearance? (date)
Do **NOT** post any identifying information about yourselves in this thread.
Thanks in advance! :)
Edit: [11:00 AM, 17-11-15] Update
We've been keeping a close watch on this thread, and a new problem have arisen.
> Network Operations – 9:56 AM
> We're aware of a problem causing login attempts to fail, and are working on a fix.
So the comments regarding it are contained [here](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/klIAaJhT-can-not-log-on-to-euw-after-live-server-maintenance?show=flat&comment=0020).
If you do not live in the Netherlands and do not use Telfort please go there instead.