SUSPENDED for no viable reason.

Screenshot
Captured with Lightshot
I have a 14-day suspension without flaming. There is no reason that i should be suspended. The chat logs shown are even showing that i prevent our teemo top from trolling and flaming and giving our team helpfull tips and preventing them from giving up. I really hope this will be fixed because now im losing hope in the Riot Report System. THE CHAT LOGS: Game 1 In-Game AxiZ k1tty: gl hf AxiZ k1tty: could use a gank on mid AxiZ k1tty: mmu he took ur chickens agaain AxiZ k1tty: im doing so fkn bad AxiZ k1tty: report me after --- I was only flaming myself on this point AxiZ k1tty: mmu never ganked mid :/ AxiZ k1tty: not to complain m8 AxiZ k1tty: but its just a fact lol AxiZ k1tty: muted XD ----ammumu was flaming me thats why i was responding like this AxiZ k1tty: nah AxiZ k1tty: bot is just ganked by ahri AxiZ k1tty: but i overping them and they dont react AxiZ k1tty: teemo dont ---Here i was preventing teemo from giving up AxiZ k1tty: we can still win AxiZ k1tty: i won allot of games like this ----Here i was cheering our team up and it actually worked :) AxiZ k1tty: teemo is not trolling AxiZ k1tty: just mute them teemo ---- Ammumu was flaming teemo so i was trying to help them both by saying that they should mute eachother AxiZ k1tty: this tower is more important AxiZ k1tty: just keep the lanes pushed back and objectives warded AxiZ k1tty: we need that baron warded AxiZ k1tty: as f**k AxiZ k1tty: i have no mana AxiZ k1tty: ill back AxiZ k1tty: were doing fine AxiZ k1tty: were coming back AxiZ k1tty: he stil had ult? AxiZ k1tty: that was bad ---- i was talking about myself AxiZ k1tty: to stay and kill lee AxiZ k1tty: try to kill lee* AxiZ k1tty: this is gonna be hard AxiZ k1tty: they have to dive to lose this AxiZ k1tty: heinmer AxiZ k1tty: derffend AxiZ k1tty: this team comp ---I only said that the teamcomposistion was really sh*tty AxiZ k1tty: so sh*t
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel