Patch 8.6 Still Fps Drops - Unplayable

Hello there! Since this new update has been released i have been having trouble with my FPS. Normally, my FPS would sit at around 305-340 but for some reason with this new patch as soon as minions enter the lane and abilities start being used my frames will just drop to about 90-70. I know this doesn't sound horrible but as it drops my game will freeze because of it and i will begin to play with this really annoying jittery feeling. The previous patches didn't have this affect on me so why does this one? Is it because of the new health bar system? If anyone else is experiencing this or has a way to maybe fix this i would love to know! (Also, I have scanned my PC and cleaned it with anti-malware. All the kind of thing has been tried and still nothing has happened.) copy pasted from that - https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/xLe8uwMR-patch-724-euw-fps-droppingfreezing-game INFO ABOUT MY PC Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit (all updates installed) I3-2100 , 3.1 Ghz Gtx 650 Nvidia SSD 128 GB, Samsung EVO THINGS I NOTICED: 1) Fps lowering at the start of the game, and keeps decreasing over time. 2) When you Open/Close client with alt-tab, or, after some matches, you see BLACK PIXELS everywhere (like blocks) 3) Low ping, but the game seems like "Freezing", and this happens every game. 4) Sometimes, Keyboard input seems to not working on LoL, but only on other games/programs. Hope it helps. SINCE PATCH 8.1 BUG STILL CONTINUES
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel