Can some Rioter please take a look over this,i am 100% innocent of what they occuse me....

I just wanna say im a cassiopeia main right ahead for clarity and considering im otp my performance on her is higher then on my average champ... Some time ago I got permanently banned from my account and I didnt know what was it for because i didnt break any terms of use,after contacting rito and some chit-chatting they informed me: " Your account has been permanently suspended following the use of scripts, hacks, exploits or unauthorized third-party programs in League of Legends. Accounts that are caught using hacks to gain an unfair competitive advantage are subject to permanent suspension. We work hard to preserve a fair and competitive environment in League of Legends. Regardless of intent, use of unauthorized third-party programs is explicitly against the Terms of Use, which can be found here:(all the links to terms of use) " (From this i assume they accuse me of using scripts on cassiopeia considering it is/was a common thing for her during 2015) Now i tried informing them several times after this that there has been a mistake somewhere and that it is not me who is using and 3rd party programs or scripts or w/e its called and that their program must have made a mistake,but unfortunately bad news kept coming " Hello Summoner, I understand your frustration, but this action was taken against your account due to its involvement in exploiting via third party tool use for competitive gain. After investigation, we determined that this account was in 100% in clear violation of the Terms of Use. Common concerns answered: 1 . But it wasn't me, I didn't do it! / ? We do not target blame at players, rather the account. The account has been detected cheating for competitive gain, as such the result is a permanent suspension. Do you have proof and can I see it? Yes we do, but while we do have proof, we ensure not to share this information with the owners of exploitative accounts, to prevent targeted workarounds for our detection methods being found. Is there any way to have the suspension removed? The answer to this is no I am afraid, player support does not offer support in the form of removing suspensions from accounts detected breaching the terms of use in this manner. Our terms of use can be found here: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse If you a different issue please open a new ticket, however please keep in mind we now consider this matter closed. " I was surprised by this because i couldnt understand how can they think im in 100% clear violation when i didnt touch a single script or cheat once since i started playing which i of course tried explaining to them... And their next response was this: " This was a manually investigated case, with the results being conclusive, as such there is no way to prove that this account did not participate in the actions noted below. " Now it was clear to me what happened from beginning, 1. I got reported for scripting(nothing unusual when you are otp on champs that have high popularity in scripts such as cass) 2. One of the riot employees reviewed my case manually and somehow got to the conclusion that it is true and suspended my account permanently. Now i just want somebody to look at the "proofs" again and it ll be 100% clear to them I did not use any type of scrips or cheat they are occusing me of and that i am innocent of all of this;please guys idk what else to do or how to convince riot they made a mistake... I also apologize for posting "content regarding account suspensions",i see it is not welcomed and im sorry if i made a grammar mistake,english not native,ty for ur time Any tips or suggestions are incouraged,tnx ;)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel