Gamebreaking issue after new patch

In need of some technical expertise regarding an "unknown error". [GAMEBREAKING] * /r/leagueoflegends
Hello everyone, League of Legends is unplayable for me at the moment. I have been getting an error where it says: "An unknown error has occured....
Hello League community! League of Legends is unplayable for me at the moment. I have been getting an error where it says: "An unknown error has occured. Sorry about that. We've sent a report to the server. If you continue encountering this error you may want to check the support site or forum for more information." Also the few times in manages to log-in, the client just lags out of this world. I queue up, accept the queue, and it ticks on 0 seconds when Im supposed to ban or pick. Makes me lose the queue and lose -3 LP aswell. I have since this error fallen from promos to plat II to plat IV -3LP. I repaired the client, I hard uninstalled the game and installed it again. I tried disabling "IP Helper" in the "Services application", restarted client, restarted router, restarted computer, changed my DNS to a specific one, flushed my DNS. I've tried literally everything and it doesnt help. This has been occuring since 2-3 days after the new patch. I tried logging onto a friends account just to see if that worked, and it worked fine for 1 game until the error gradually came back. I have absolutely no idea what to do at this point. I am getting pretty desperate. Someone seems to have the same problem as me, but I don't think its a large enough scale of people to be fixed asap by Riot. But for the few people it matters, it's really annoying. I do appriciate any help I can get and I hope to resolve this as quickly as possible.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel