Am i still worthy of a permanent ban?

Now, I'd like to give you some insight into my situation, I got banned in season 3, I was a noob, I must of played around 100 ranked games however I desperately wanted the golden border - at the time however I spent most of my student loans on this game and had the best skins at the time, many of which cant be bought today. A "friend" helped me do it however really wanted to continually play on my account, he blackmailed me and when I recovered it he sent in a report saying I attempted to sell my account to him. A few years past and I now have worked up an account to diamond but still miss my old account so much, I sent several emails but all were rejected, I guess I deserved it because I was such an idiot at the time but after so long does anyone think I have a chance of getting my old - first account back? Why do I find this unfair? It seems now riot are more reluctant on the situation, I've done thorough research and my friend sent me this http://imgur.com/MGqRGbk after he got banned, it just feels pretty harsh that most accounts are given a 2 week ban now or stripped from titles, would really love it back. .^ Posted on reddit and suprisingly got mostly positive comments, idk guys, miss the account so much, dont want to send another email to waste mine/riots time, if a support member is reading and would like to go further please respond, thanks.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel