Please rest assured this data definitely is not going to waste! There's no magic bullet, however there has been some fixes put in place for 8.3 to help improve things.
Please let us know if things are any better/worse/the same, and include the performance logs again if you're continuing to see issues! ^ _^
As we've mentioned before, we're aware of players experiencing FPS drops and have been working to triage and diagnose this issue. We have made some improvements recently and have more coming in future patches, however we've also improved our logging to gather data from you guys who are experiencing the issue directly.
#Enabling Performance Logging
- Browse to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config
- Open "Game.cfg" with a text editor (IE: Notepad)
- Add the following to the end of your config file:
- Save your config file.
*Note: Now, when you play a game, your performance will be logged to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Performance Logs as an ".rpd" file. You may want to turn this option off at a later point as it can use up to 8MB of space per file!
#Share your logs with us
Please reply with the following information: (**Note: Any other responses or those missing information will be deleted!**)
- Link to Match History of games
- .rpd file of games (C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Performance Logs)
- r3d file of games (C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\GameLogs\2018-01-26T02-06-03)
- Description of your issue (IE: FPS drops over time. FPS drops when minions spawn. FPS drops during teamfights. etc.)
- [A DirectXDiag of your system](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752674-Network-System-and-League-of-Legends-Logs#wq5)
- Any additional information you feel could be useful.
Please zip/bundle these together (if unsure, you can send us the whole "logs" folder zipped) and share them (Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/etc.)
With this information we'll continue to work on improving performance for future patches. Thank you for your assistance!