Can Riot not break the game every goddamn patch?

This is disabled That is bugged This has issues,we're working on it This is disabled That is bugged This has issues,we're working on it This is disabled That is bugged This has issues,we're working on it We're fixing it "We're fixing it" Why is it happening again if it's fixed? Is this what it takes to break your %%%%ing game? A patch update? Maybe you guys should take some budget off the skins and give it to techs since I would rather play a stable game then a pretty game. I know it's sad to hear you won't be able to cash in on the Jinx/Lux/Ezreal/Ahri skin next patch but hey you won't see a new bug/disconnet/error thread every 2 hours. Do you know what this looks like? Imagine League as a ship and every technical issue/bug as a hole in the hull that's leaking water. Riot seals those holes with cardboard,so every time you crash into a wave the cardboards melt and the holes leak water in again. Yeah the holes are fixed for now but I think you should use something else rather than %%%%ing cardboard to patch it up
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel