Riot Account update required

Hello, 2 hours ago i received this email: League of Legends accounts are now Riot Accounts To ensure you can continue to play uninterrupted, please update the account(s) below. EU West briandj North America briandj This update will allow you to sign in to any Riot game with the same username and password. Make sure you complete the changes by January 22, 2020 or you will not be able to sign in to your account. Learn more about Riot Account changes. Use the following link to update your username now: https://update-account.riotgames.com GLHF, Riot Games My first thought it was spam, but after googling it i found a forum post in october with some information on it, but I have been playing since season 1 and when i click on the link my username is not available any more...?? I checked all other servers and found that someone in Brazil is using the same username, but he has a space in it (Brian DJ) so its not exactly the same. I would really like to keep my username, since all other suggestions are silly... specially if i have been using it for 10 years. Hope you can help. Greetings, Brian edit: btw i do not care about my NA account, i made that account when league of legends EU had a lot of problems with their servers. So if that is the problem should i just delete that account?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel