Disconnecting in-game, in launcher etc.

So basicly, I came across this "bug", "glitch", whatever you want to call it in launcher and in-game. It disconnects my actions (I guess I stop uploading actions I do with my champion for few seconds), I can clearly see other players playing for about 3-5 seconds then "Attempting to reconnect" user interface appears and I basicly lose 1-3 mins (depending, sometimes I reconnect faster and sometimes slower) in-game and other players don't get disconnected. I'm getting tilted already from all the ranked matches I get dc-ed and enemy gets easy advantage over me. The only thing that I can think of that causes me to disconnect is my country (Croatia) because all of my friends are encountering same error and enemy don't. I played ranked and it matched me with a guy from my country and we both got dc-ed in same time, and it didn't affect others. TL;DR I am from Croatia and I get randomly disconnected from matches ("Attempting to reconnect") for 1-3 mins in every single game mode ( normal, ranked , arurf etc.) The reason why I mention Croatia is because my friends have same problem and enemies don't. #### Please write in comments if you're from other country. ### Edit 1: Raymaxe (EUW) - Thanks for replying, my ISP is indeed T-com, but my friends don't use same ISP as me and it happens to them as well. Edit 2: babaganousch (EUW): Thanks for replying, so other countries have problems as well? :( , lost few rankeds due to this, it is frustrating Edit 3: Thanks everyone for replying thus far, I guess many people have issues, if you can describe did you get disconnected only in 9.3. patch or before as well?? Haven't played on 9.4. hopefully they fixed it. EDIT 4: Thanks everyone for bringing this post up, please share with people that get same issue so Riot see it and get it fixed, once again thanks for upvoting and hopefully it will be fixed soon! **(IMPORTANT) EDIT 5: If Riot see this I want to clarify that even people without T-Com get disconnected (at least my friend with different ISP gets disconnected as well)** #################################################################################### #IMPORTANT# **EDIT 15: Riot Eambo confirmed Hrvatski Telecom has changed routing so I'd like everyone who decides to play any type of game mode to type in the comments below in the following form: Amount of games (you can edit your comment later after each game, prevents spamming the comment section as well): Duration of games: Amount of disconnects:** So we can have some kind of overview. Also I'd like to personally thank Riot Eambo for his contribution and cooperation with Hrvatski Telecom as well as all players who spammed Hrvatski Telecom's social media. #################################################################################### **VERY IMPORTANT EDIT 6: Here is the proof of one of my games I played in:** https://clips.twitch.tv/JazzyDiligentChinchillaPhilosoraptor LONGER VERSION https://clips.twitch.tv/OnerousBusyFriesSpicyBoy ** EDIT 7: Disconnects are still happening, ~~still waiting for Riot answer to this thread~~...** **EDIT 8: VOTES SO FAR: 77/78 clicked YES,~~ no response from Riot on this thread~~...** **EDIT 9: The issue still exists, got disconnected multiple times in the night, in one match even twice, this is literally unplayable...** **EDIT 10: Crashed again in most crucial point of the game, this is getting ridiculous and unplayable.** **#IMPORTANT# ** **EDIT 11: Contacted Riot Support and provided them tracert, they're working on a solution with ISPs, hopefully it will be fixed ASAP! ** > [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WTHJi8Ef,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2019-02-22T09:34:25.980+0000) > > they dont even state it as a problem **EDIT 12: ~~What really concerns me is that Riot doesn't really take in consideration that other players who don't have issue will just flame and abuse people who got disconnected. Please state it as a problem, the amount of flame every dc person gets is disgusting, not to mention x9 in all chat and such things.~~** **EDIT 13: Thank you KR Fuze (EUW) for reaching out to T-Com on twitter! ** https://twitter.com/FuzeMid/status/1099632564321611776 25.2. **EDIT 14: For some people there are improvements, for most people disconnects are still happening, waiting for updates...**
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel