Banned for violation of Terms of use

So here's what happened: Acouple of days back i receive an email from Riot stating: **'Actions that have been performed on your account are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review these terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been banned until Wed Feb 23 06:22:22 UTC 2400'** I haven't logged in to this account in around 4 months. So there could be no actions performed. Obviously i requested restoration of my account. It was created years ago and had alot of time invested in it. Then i get this reply: **'Thank you for the information. I am sorry we had to ban the account for safety and security reasons. Unfortunately, I would need more information to check this further: What was your first ever RP purchase? (Include date and item): What did you use your refund tokens on?: Do you remember the first 5 champions you have purchased?: First 5 champions your purchased:: First 3150 IP champion purchased: First 4800 IP champion purchased: First 6300 IP champion purchased: Did you receive or give gifts on this account?: Gifts received: Gifts given:** Now please tell me how can i remeber the first 5 champs i purchased YEARS AGO??? Or first 3150 IP champion purchased!!! This is ridiculous. And hence i didn't provide this information apparently i can't have my account. Also what are 'safety and security reasons'? If anyone has any idea what this is about or if anyone has gone through something like this please advise!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel