"Your account is in the process of transferring"?

Today I tried to login but it says "Your account is in the process of transferring. Please try again in a few minutes." It has been like this for a while now, and to be honest I don't know whats going on. Why is it transferring? Where is it transferring to? I did not make any Region/Language transfers. Has my account been compromised and someone is trying to move my account to another region? I was online and playing less than 24 hours ago, played a few games and went to bed. On top of that, I can't log into the website either (i tried in logging in with chrome incognito). It says username and password combination is incorrect for this region. I am already signed in regular chrome that's why i able to post this discussion. I've sent a support ticket so I'm just here waiting now. Has anyone else experienced similar? How was it resolved? Did you ever find out what the cause was? EDIT: So I just updated my password. Still getting the "Sorry, we couldn't find that combination of username, password, and region" message though UPDATE: Riot support responded quickly and returned my account to me, provided me with a password reset and everything. I can now log in successfully into the riot website and into the game client. However, when I do successfully log into the game client, I am met "Choose a Summoner Name" page as if Im a brand new account. I tried inputting my current summoner name Phorce but it says its not available. I am afraid to change it and i may not be able to change it back and my current one will forever be unavailable? I have contacted support but I was wondering if anyone one of you had something similar
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel