So, ive tried support tickets (6 i think) but after the last one they have given up on me. (no hard feelings just tought i'd try my luck here)
Ive been playing league for a long time, never had any issues. stopped playing for early season 7 i think, started playing a few months ago and since the restart ive been having the issue. (in the in between period ive updated my win 7 to 10 although i have no clue if thats a direct connection). I load in the game no issues just yet, but every idk 1 in 2 games my game randomly freezes, if i have the game on full screen i cant even alt tab, i have to completely reboot my pc, if i have it on windowed i can alt tab, close league and reconnect. the freeze is sudden, from 180 fps to 0, i cant feel it comming in any way, and i believe the sound keeps working.
* Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
* Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
* RAM 16 GB
* Operating System Windows 10 64 bit
What ive done before to try fix it:
2. deinstalling league(with revo uninstaller), reinstalling it
3. league administrator
4. deinstalling video card drivers, reinstalling it
5. disabeling antivirus etc
6. disable overlays etc
7. preform a clean boot
8. made sure i have this (● Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio
2015, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (Web Installer) for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server
2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2)
9. did a Passmark test (with 0 errors as output)
10. i put my hard disk power plant to "never"
After that support gave up they think its some sort of hardware issue, but i dont have any issues with any other games.
Theres a few people online having the same issue, but the posts are pretty much all from 6ish+ months ago.
Thanks for even reading this long thread, if you know any possible solutions pls let me know :)
ps: it happens in both normal league as TFT (not sure about ARAM since i dont play it)