I am starting to get real client issues. It started some weeks ago, and it is getting worse and worse. I had no trouble before.
Those kind of problems only occurs on the client; as soon as i get in game everything is back to normal.
Here is the list of all that happenned to me so far :
- Match found popup didn't show off, then client told me I didn't accept the match
- In champ select, unable to pick a champion (to ban, or to play)
- Again in champ select, client freeze for 5 to 10 seconds (CPU not overloaded, i checked)
- Does not load champions selected from people before me, up to a minute of delay (I can still chat tho. And if it was my turn to pick a champion, I get kicked as if I "left during the champ select")
- Unable to select/change spells and runes
- In aram champ select, reroll takes 10 to 20 seconds to show off what champ i rerolled into
- Game takes up to 5 minutes to load, getting me stuck with the champ select screen. (happened only in aram so far, making me joining up to 2 minutes after the beginning of the game. I suspect it could happen in normal game to)
[An example of what i am experiencing](https://imgur.com/vhPlmIK)
I tried everything i could think of : hextech repair tool, full repair from client, reinstalling the game. Nothing solved the issue.
Is there another solution that I didn't try yet that could solve the problem ?