Permanently Banned after getting Hacked! THIRD PARTY PROGRAM

Hey fellow summoners. I am writing this post to alert you for the situation i am in as described in the title. I am an Iron-Bronze player (bad player) who has invested a good ammount of money in my account, and been logging every now and then when my job allows it to enjoy the game, play 3-4 games and logout! 2 Days ago i tried to login and surprisingly i got a message that says i was perma banned for using third party programs and shiet! THE first thing that came up to my mind was the overlay of discord (which was never turned on) or some other software such as Nvidia Experience or so (deffinately legal software) which was not the case. After thinking and thinking what could have happened i check on that website where you type your Summoner name and check the match history, and after remembering that my last game was a lose with Teemo top, I realised that someone had used my account to play some games (with champions i never pick anyways). So i said GG the evidence is there i ll make a ticket to sort things out! I made that ticket and the answer was > _Accounts that are caught using hacks to gain an unfair competitive advantage are subject to permanent suspension. We work hard to preserve a fair and competitive environment in League of Legends. Regardless of intent, use of unauthorized third-party programs is explicitly against the Terms of Use, which can be found here: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse > > Keep in mind that account sharing of any kind is also against the Terms of Use. You are responsible for all activity on your account, so be sure to keep your account information to yourself._ So what they are telling me here (been a WoW player for a lifetime) that there is NO POSSIBILITY of account hack, and if you get Hacked you get Perma banned. Riot guys. Being strict has a HUGE MARGIN of being realistic and subjective. This handling of situations like the above prove the customer support you provide is not enough, and its not just "oh i m dissapointed i ll bail out of LoL" but is crossing the border of being a scamm, Fraud towards the customer (ME). Put all this systems you have online and check my IP logins (as you can check for third party shit programs), and give me my account back yesterday. NOT NOW! NOT TOMORROW! If i was to use any cheats i wouldnt be BRONZE FOR A LIFETIME!!!!!! WAKE UP! FACE THE FACTS NOW!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel