Common, everyone knows that the **End Season** is the same. Loads of people paying or asking their friends to climb on ladder.
Know what? Do some **MACHINE LEARNING** stuff to solve this.
*For aliens who never heard about it, It is just telling a computer what is true or not and it can identify patterns.
So, do you agree that high elo players have a different play style?
Well. It is obviously.
**Diamonds+** have your own characteristic metrics as farm, position, objectives. You can easily classify based on it. (meanwhile low elo do not do any of it)
Let me try explain how a **Data Scientist** could solve it:
- Get or data how** Diamond+** play
- Collect how some **Diamonds+** to play on **Bronze/Silver**, and get this data.
- Get data how Bronze/Silver actually play. (See my matches)
- Train your machine learning classifier, and **BANG!** YOU HAVE A MODEL.
- Now, if those guys were classified as "over performance" (e. g. 3 times) you put them in a special queue xD
- People as bad as I can play without losing their temper... **Thanks God**.
Or **give me** some **money**, just for research propose. I could do that in my free time instead of being frustrated with those games.
That's it =* Love/hate you guys.