Not feeling the Hype for the skins in season 2019

Not gonna lie, I'm really not feeling it with this update. I was quite excited for new concepts and universes to explore only to find out we're going back to the most popular of skinlines with the continuation of Star Guardian, Project and Arcade. And honestly I'm not complaining about the continuation of the skin lines (Though Im still upset Star Guardian Soraka lost the VO to Ahri), But I was honestly hoping for something new. EDIT: Before anyone says, "well actually there was a new skin line annoucned" they annouced a shonen inspired skinline with the preview showing a star and all titles being that of various school activities along with a teacher character. It's a star guardian varient. Then the Versus event announcement Cats vs Dogs, this skinline just never stuck with me aside from Maokai but as someone that enjoys the story and lore of skins as much as the skins itself this event just isnt it, I understand that it's for april fool but still, I'm not quite looking forward to it, especially since we've already had really good events in the past such as Odyssey which was an amazing PVE game so seeing the big hyped event will be a watered down version of a usually quite lore heavy event seems like a bit of a downgrade. Prestige, probably the biggest dissapointment so far as this means an entire skinline will have a varient that's ment to be a rare collector's skin, just pushing the idea of prestige being nothing special as they keep being pushed out every few weeks. The one safe and grace of this is that some champions are finally being adressed to getting new skins which is something to look forward to but aside from that nothing in the update feels like I should really care about. EDIT: Before anyone says, "well actually there was a new skin line annoucned" they annouced a shonen inspired skinline with the preview showing a star and all titles being that of various club activities along with a teacher character. So atleast to me it seems rather clear that this "new" skinline will just be a spin-off of the Star Guardian series.

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel