Pentakill Sona is NOT worth 975 RP!

Hello. In this post i would like to specify why Pentakill Sona is overpriced. Considering how she differs from regular Sona and the other Sona skins, and comparing her to what other 975 RP skins offer. **Pentakill Sona has:** No new particles. No new recall animation (There is no recall animation at all). No new sound effects. Now, compare that to** Sweetheart Sona** which also costs **975 RP**. She has: New particles for ALL of her abilities. New recall animation with unique sound effects. As you can see, these skins differ completely from eachother. In quality, age and design. But they still remain at the SAME price! **WHY IS PENTAKILL SONA 975 RP WHEN SHE ONLY OFFERS A MODEL CHANGE?** Let me give you more examples of 975 RP skins who offer ALOT more than Pentakill Sona: {{champion:25}} **Ghost Bride Morgana: 975 RP** New particles for ALL of her abilities. New recall animation with unique sound effects. {{champion:25}} **Lunar Wraith Morgana: 975 RP** Legacy skin. New particles for ALL of her abilities. New recall animation with unique sound effects. {{champion:222}} **Mafia Jinx: 975 RP** New particles. New recall animation with unique sound effects. Added bbonus voice over lines. A new dance animation. {{champion:119}} **Primetime Draven: 975 RP** Completely new voice over. New particles. New sound effects. New recall animation with unique sound effects. {{champion:9}} **Surprise Party Fiddlesticks: 975 RP** Legendary. New ability icon for (E). New particles. New sound effects. {{champion:9}} **Dark Candy Fiddlesticks: 975 RP** Legacy skin. New particles. New sound effects. New recall animation. {{champion:110}} **Archlight Varus: 975 RP** New particles. New voice processing (Removed the standart Varus voice filter). New sound effects {{champion:134}} **Atlanthean Syndra: 975 RP** New particles. New sound effects. New recall animation. {{champion:7}} **Ravenborn Leblanc: 975 RP** Legacy skin. New particles. New sound effects. New recall animation. {{champion:121}} **Guardian Of The Sands Kha'Zix: 975 RP** New particles. New sound effects. New recall animation. (_Surprised how this skin is not 1350 RP to be honest_) {{champion:76}} **Challenger Nidalee: 975 RP** Legacy skin. New particles. New recall animation. {{champion:127}} **Bloodstone Lissandra: 975 RP** New particles. New sound effects. New recall animatio {{champion:85}} **Blood moon Kennen: 975 RP !NOT RELEASED YET!** New particles. New sound effects. New recall animation. {{champion:157}} **Blood moon Yasuo: 975 RP !NOT RELEASED YET!** New particles. New recall animation. **And those were just a few examples of 975 RP skins that offer more for their price than Pentakill Sona does. Now, let me give you some examples of CHEAPER skins that offer more than Pentakill Sona: ** {{champion:101}} **Battlecast Xerath: 520 RP** New model that differs greatly from the original. New particles. {{champion:30}} **Pentakill Karthus: 750 RP** New model that differs greatly from the original. Special voice over lines. As you can see, Pentakill Sona's price is clearly unjustified. SInce there are so many other skins that can offer more. Now, i know that most of the skins, if not all, i listed are newer than Pentakill Sona, but that is NOT an excuse for her. I know that times have changed, and i know that way back in 2013 the skins were divided into tiers and there was a MAJOR price djustment. And i was surprised how Pentakill Sona remainedat 975 RP. So, Riot, if you want to give people a better reason to buy Pentakill Sona, i suggest you: **A:** Give her some new particles, update her to Sweetheart Sona quality **B:** Icrease her price to 1350 RP, but add new particles AND sound effects **C:** Reduce her price to 750 RP. Because skins at that price range offer basically as much as her. Just a model change. I understand how skin tiers work, and i know what makes for the skin's RP price. And i can tell that Pentakill Sona does not meet the quality requirements for a 975 RP skin! _Almighty._
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel