Does anyone like the True Damage song?

Before I start what I want to say, I'd just like to let you know that I'm not trying to diss on the song or the genre, I'm just a little confused. So personally to me, this song doesn't even feel like a song to me. I consider it to be quite messy and just all over the place. I don't enjoy k-pop either, but when the K/DA song came out, I was like "Not my style, probably won't listen to it much, but if I look at it objectively, I can see that this song is a masterpiece in its own genre. If I liked k-pop, I would probably enjoy this song." But with the TD song, I just don't know where to put it. It literally feels like a mess to me. I tried giving it more chances, listening to it multiple times, trying to look at it objectively, but I can't quite embrace why anyone would listen to it. I understand that the chorus isn't bad and can be catchy, but I just don't get the concept of the rest. Can someone please tell me what I'm missing? I'm trying to be open minded, but this song just feels completely all around the place. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel