Name changer need help for name

Hello there, I wanted to have the name TwisT without any number after or before it (like my current name is) nor something like TTwisT. I know there are special characters so I can adjust my name to that but I can't figure out how... Can anyone tell me which characters I can try or can u just put a name with twist that is still available? Btw I prefer capitals in the T's :D thank you very much, have a nice day
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board