Is this how we want the game to be like?

We have to talk about this awful idea of getting prestige skins its basically only like this to drain all our money out of our pockets can u never just give something for free to us players, like the people who already spent a ridicules amount of money in too this game could get something in return and the people who spent a little less money could get something else less exclusive like a thanks to the community for the generous contributions to the community to keep the game alive and to show that they really enjoy the game. So in for the next time you reveal a new exclusive skin or chroma you could think about everyone in the community and make it possible for everyone to get it, so even people who doesnt have the money to pay for it can play for it, I mean it is a free to play game after all so u should be able to get somethings without having to pay a lot of money to get it. This is my opinion but I think a lot of people can relate to this in their own way. I would love to see everyones opinion on this and what you all think needs to happen in this game to make it more entertaining to fun to play. thanks for reading this post
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel