A suggestion and a question about skins for the dev team!

Hi Dev team (If you are reading this, it's for you) I love League of Legends, but there is something that has been bugging me for a while. **Skins.** I love skins and I own a lot of skins myself, but competetively they can really throw me off. I just played a game where I was facing a Poppy and a Lulu, both with very similair looking skins, and in this particular game it was really hard to instantly recognize what champion I was facing. Was Poppy coming to gank me? or was it Lulu? There are 100+ champions in the game that you have to learn, but there are at least 500+ skins to learn as well when considering what the champion looks like and what does the skillshot look like. It can especially be annoying when two skills look almost the same! Therefore I think to make it more clear what is happening in the game, it would be nice to have an option to **Show skins** in game, just like there are options to turn off HUD animations and Summoner names. This would allow someone like me to have focus in a ranked game, where it is very **clear** what champion I am playing against. I know skins are a way for players to express themselves and show off who they are, not only by champion, but by personal preference with a great skin! But it's also an easy way to have a unneccesarily more confusing game than it needs to be. I would really love to see a discussion on this in the development team, or if that has already been done, maybe an explanation for why the feature will not be added. Best regards Invoker
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel