When a forest grows too wild, a purging fire is inevitable and natural.

You know Riot the last two years what you've done to your game, IS bad, League of Legends is just bad. You're trying too hard to improve this game all the time. Meanwhile you do that the game will be never balanced. I used to enjoy league of legends back in season 4. It was golden time for me and my friends. YOU keep making all the time NEW CHANGES. Nerfing, powering same stuff back and forth its just what the hell are you actually trying to do? You just can't find the balance anymore. I even somehow enjoyed season 5 and I think there was nothing wrong with it so why did you have to make such a huge changes to this game? This is just my opinion but Dynamic Que just blows. WE had ranked teams for 5v5 and 3v3 like why you just couldn't keep your dirty fingers away from it? Now the only chance to play ranked is this disasterous game mode, the dynamic queue where everybody have fun, NOT! I've always been a soloq player and always will be. None of my irl friends play this game anymore because these season 6 changes just destroyed everything. I would have still so much to add to this text but I won't because it's just waste of time just like I used to invest money on this game and now I realize it was just for nothing. Every time a game and its civilization reaches the pinnacle of its decadence, the balance have to be restored!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel