Riot boards bullshittery

i learned something new about boards. that every time when there is something negative but true sayn about riot. that it gets like 15 downvotes and 5 upvotes. the upvoters always comment something why it is true. the downvoters remain silent and like 2 of the 15 say something. those 2 usually are always the same people that defend riot on different posts. the fun fact is 13 of those downvotes are riot employees. lmao? so when you wanna place something negative about riot. always do it on reddit. you will see the difference. 90% of the player behavior posts are downvotes tbh. because the other 10% arent negativity against riot. lets see how many downvotes this post will get
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board