I am building a new pc and my budget is around 2100 usd! My new pc is specially so that i can stream league with 100+fps but i am building a better one so that other games will work atleast in medium graphic settings! these are my parts:-
1. Seagate 2TB Firecuda Internal Hybrid Solid State Drive
2. Zotac Amp Edition GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DDR5 PCI-e Graphics Card with IceStorm Cooling
3. LG 22MP68VQ 22" Full HD IPS SLIM LCD MONITOR (55cm/22)
4. HyperX FURY Black 16 GB 2133 MHz CL14 DIMM DDR4 Internal Memory (HX421C14FB/16)
5. Corsair CP-9020015-NA CX Series CX750 750 Watts Power Supply (Black)
6. Asus B250F Strix Gaming - ROG - LGA1151 - 7th Generation MotherBoard (DDR4 Upto 64GB 2400+
7. Corsair Hydro SeriesTM H45 High Performance 120MM Liquid CPU Cooler
8. Intel Core i7 7700K Processor
9. Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam 1080P Camera for HD Video Streaming Recording At 60Fps 960-001176 by Logitech
I am going to get razer kraker pro v2 as my headsets+mic. Is this pc good enough to stream league with 100+fps and is this pc good enough to play latest games in medium grahpics! or what can i change to make it better! my budget is 2100usd. I would really appreciate if I can get some help in this!
_**Welcome to Off-topic!**_
There are a lot of other boards. Are you sure your post doesn't go in one of them? It’s definitely possible. We just want to double-check. Well, anyway... if you're SURE it can't fit anywhere else, Off-topic is probably the board for you.
Follow the **[Universal Rules](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi)** and keep content focused on appropriate topics for these Boards.
Use the report button for any post you think deserves the attention of our moderators.