Its been three weeks into the new year, a small time for sure but lets reflect back on some of the things that have happened in such a small span on time.
- Riot broke the game, the anti cheat software went haywire and started kicking entire teams for using thirdparty software.
- Riot mistakenly set up their bundles for 1BE, creating the 1BE scandel that people are still outraged over because of Riot's lack of response.
- Prestige Aatrox was added to the game in typical the ~~EA~~ Riot fashion creating a right sense of pride and acomplishment by putting the skin behind a 100 bucks paywall.
- Riot releases the abysmall "Update on Yesterday's Capsule Pricing Error" post, explaining that a rollback/revert would have been too difficult to do (you can read to comments for yourself if you're interested in how most of the players responded to that responce.)
- A public post was made towards Riot's abysmal player support system. where a player was given about 5 different reasons for his ban before closing the ticket and leaving said player both frustrated and confused.
15/01/2019: The game broke again as multiple players are experiencing a critical error making it so they can't play.
All of this, in the first three weeks of the new year. We're really starting off strong aren't we?
And quite honestly I love this game to bits but come on, this. all of this. I not okay.
2 accounts of game breaking bugs.
1 account of an economy breaking bug.
1 account of insane money schemes.
2 accounts of Riot's poor communication with it's playerbase.