Be Resolute, not Indignant. Ignorance of the summoner's code?

The Summoner's Code
"[Teamwork] is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results." -Andrew Carnegie While we all carry a diverse set of individual ambitions and expectations into a game of League of Legends, once we hit the Field we're a part of a team.
Number 7 of The Summoner's Code, as titled : Be Resolute, not Indignant. Let's look at the the last paragraph of this: And remember, while nobody likes being insulted, it pays to take a moment to consider the circumstances. Remember that this is a competitive game, and, more often than not, the other player is just venting their frustration. Try not to take it personally. **Everyone has a breaking point and everyone rages sometimes. At some point you may find yourself in the other person's shoes**. The thing is, with this day and age. The majority of players I've met class anyone that's asking nicely for help and to ward or friendly advice as flaming. Also the majority of players won't take someone having an ''outburst'' in ranked/normal lightly as you'll see a chance to hit the report button. **I'm not saying it condones being toxic, but it does try put a fair perspective on those that have outbursts of a game that means a big deal to them**. for instance someone playing jungle : they accidentally say something like ''ward ffs it's ranked, stop blaming me for your lack of vision or the fact you keep pushing with no vision'' But no, bot lane will take super offence to this and start flaming the jungler which in a ranked match can cause a negative atmosphere. You can't even be nice and emphasize the importance of vision or communication anymore because players class that as ''flaming'' or if you tell a lane where they are going wrong nicely, that's apparently flaming. An in some disputes it causes more in game arguments. Seriously, if you fucked up. You fucked up. Admit it! Move on. Learn from it. Ask for for help, do some research online. Some constructive criticism doesn't hurt. **Fair enough if they swear at you saying ''fuck you noob you're shit'' Then mute them straight away.** And focus on your own game. Discuss!!!!!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel