I got permanently banned and this is my log + opinions + your opinions please.

So. I got permanently banned from League of Legends. I dont really know how i feel about that. EUW is actually making so many players just crazy. There are so many trolls and bad people that you get ranked in with. Its actually incredible. I think sometimes you just cant hold back saying inappropiate things. Additionally i have a really dark humor, which is supporting that whole case. Imma hit the Chatlogs i got banned for under here, to see what yall think of that. The games were pretty horrible. For example: I played talon, was 19 / 3 / 5 and my botlane was just braindead. The blitz flashed and actually tried to hook our adc, ashe wanted to ult the minion wave for farm and my teemo didnt skilled his R. Of course i cant hold back my words and say something like: RecoreYT: 14 3 (talking about his laning enemy) RecoreYT: this teemo RecoreYT: BOI RecoreYT: HES 120 FARM AHEAD (the enemy) RecoreYT: u die so many times RecoreYT: its not but yall still running it down RecoreYT: inting actually Another point which is really annoying is the Language. There are so many people that just talk french or Spanish and cant fkn say a word in english except "%%% yo man this my lane" Its actually incredible how bad these people are in school. Then you just read "puta madre" report them and they dont get banned. I dont know why. Say that in english ure permabanned instantly lol. Another thing which is weird is a yuumi game of mine. 8 / 2 / 49 were my stats. We won the game. I just said "German sniper" once because i sniped the enemy through the minion lines and thats in my logs.. hm.. _____________________________________________________________________________ RecoreYT: said yas RecoreYT: i am ap u genius RecoreYT: thats what i call a nice attitude to win a game RecoreYT: can u stfu RecoreYT: pLaY sAvE pLiZ RecoreYT: omg are you serious panth RecoreYT: gg i guess? RecoreYT: ?= RecoreYT: YASUO RecoreYT: STOP RecoreYT: ? RecoreYT: this %%%%ing yasuo RecoreYT: Saying we should stay save RecoreYT: sure RecoreYT: Pantheon RecoreYT: u ok RecoreYT: speak englihs RecoreYT: not chinese RecoreYT: fk RecoreYT: just stop playing that shit lmao RecoreYT: ure literally doing nothing RecoreYT: Yasuo RecoreYT: reported So this is the log out of a game from today. It was a yasuo which is saying at the beginning of the match "play safe pliz". He died 3 times in the first 4 mins in his lane and fed the enemy lux. We all were laughing about that because he died under HER tower etc. and he said "play safe pliz" so actually yea. That thing with pantheon above is just the thing i was talking about with the language. He was speaking some french stuff or something like that. But actually there was no french one in the game except him and he was talking in team chat. No idea what he was saying. (full log of that one game) RecoreYT: said yas RecoreYT: i am ap u genius RecoreYT: thats what i call a nice attitude to win a game RecoreYT: can u stfu RecoreYT: pLaY sAvE pLiZ RecoreYT: omg are you serious panth RecoreYT: gg i guess? RecoreYT: ?= RecoreYT: YASUO RecoreYT: STOP RecoreYT: ? RecoreYT: this %%%%ing yasuo RecoreYT: Saying we should stay save RecoreYT: sure RecoreYT: Pantheon RecoreYT: u ok RecoreYT: speak englihs RecoreYT: not chinese RecoreYT: fk RecoreYT: just stop playing that shit lmao RecoreYT: ure literally doing nothing RecoreYT: Yasuo RecoreYT: reported RecoreYT: AHHAHAHHAHAHA RecoreYT: i was like nope dont need to ult RecoreYT: ? RecoreYT: XD RecoreYT: gj yas RecoreYT: Feeding that lux so hard RecoreYT: u did RecoreYT: 3 kills in midlane RecoreYT: and then you walked bot and fed jinx xd RecoreYT: in earlygame RecoreYT: so she was able to go bot RecoreYT: True RecoreYT: Yasuo is a lux counter LMAO RecoreYT: im against %%%%ing illaoi RecoreYT: she killed me 4 times RecoreYT: AHAHAHHAHA RecoreYT: i see RecoreYT: lux theres no mastery needed RecoreYT: that lux is so fed RecoreYT: AHAHHAHHA RecoreYT: AHAHHAHAHHAHAH YASUO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD RecoreYT: THE TORNADO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD RecoreYT: 1 cm distance RecoreYT: 1 cm RecoreYT: his %%%% was touching lux RecoreYT: and he was missing the nado RecoreYT: ? RecoreYT: shes not fed xd RecoreYT: boi RecoreYT: i %%%%ing outplayed himm RecoreYT: so hard RecoreYT: and ure like nope RecoreYT: Go %%%% yourself RecoreYT: why u do that RecoreYT: why RecoreYT: u %%%%ing fullbuild soon RecoreYT: no mana RecoreYT: WTF LMAO WE CAN WIN XD RecoreYT: im lvl 16 soon RecoreYT: cait we can win RecoreYT: stay strong RecoreYT: im dealing true damage now RecoreYT: we can RecoreYT: 80 true damage per hit RecoreYT: yeet RecoreYT: NICe RecoreYT: c: RecoreYT: AHAHAHa RecoreYT: k RecoreYT: wait wait wait RecoreYT: wtf RecoreYT: Woaah RecoreYT: cait ur damage xd RecoreYT: report caitlyn feeding RecoreYT: XD RecoreYT: where u from? RecoreYT: bg RecoreYT: xd RecoreYT: BUENOS DIAS ____________________________________________________________ Same thing here: RecoreYT: how can a sentence have so many mistakes RecoreYT: accounts* have got* diamond* too* (correcting him) RecoreYT: Thanks tema RecoreYT: running away when wukong is there (braindead teamfight where just me and wu engaged and my team started farming xd) RecoreYT: SPEAK REAL ENGLISH TEEMO RecoreYT: this is %%%%ing chinese garbage RecoreYT: we* not* losing* cause* me* have* no* (correcting him again...) RecoreYT: incredible how bad ur english is where are you from RecoreYT: FrancE? RecoreYT: sure _____________________________________________________ this is the game with the yasuo. I played kayle, and we actually won the game. Its the whole log. The Nado stuff down there was because he was standing in front of the lux, and he actually threw his nado to china. RecoreYT: cait ur damage xd (it was actually insane) RecoreYT: report caitlyn feeding ( a joke.) RecoreYT: XD (it was a joke as i said. this is the advice.) RecoreYT: where u from? (normal question.) RecoreYT: bg RecoreYT: xd (jk?) RecoreYT: BUENOS DIAS (she was from spain but could speak english. A miracle) _________________________________ RecoreYT: u %%%%ing fullbuild soon (she was stealing my farm) RecoreYT: no mana RecoreYT: WTF LMAO WE CAN WIN XD ( cait and i just got an ace) RecoreYT: im lvl 16 soon RecoreYT: cait we can win (ACTUALLY GIVING MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH WTF) RecoreYT: stay strong( AS I SAID) RecoreYT: im dealing true damage now RecoreYT: we can RecoreYT: 80 true damage per hit (kayle lvl 16) ___________________________________________________________ RecoreYT: okay RecoreYT: i see RecoreYT: be quiet and play (that enemy boi was just texting and texting and was SOOO salty.) RecoreYT: lmfao RecoreYT: yall lost xp and time xd (3 people followed me into the jungle for 1:30 Minutes) RecoreYT: genius cho RecoreYT: Garen is running from top to bot (Garen had ignite and flash. Not teleport) RecoreYT: And cho is like nope RecoreYT: imma farm ( he didnt ss or help or anything.) RecoreYT: YES WE DO RecoreYT: can u hit something (that boi was missing actually everything) RecoreYT: XD RecoreYT: sad world RecoreYT: 4 mid (4 mid and me alone there) RecoreYT: speak english please no chinese here ( he was saying idk what in idk what language to nobody. Just swearing) RecoreYT: chop? RecoreYT: you shouldnt get kills RecoreYT: ure braindead and u miss everything (it was true.) RecoreYT: Stupid team (truexd) RecoreYT: reported ( well i didnt) RecoreYT: botlane reported (didnt..) RecoreYT: top too(didnt.....) ________________________________________________________________________ FULL LOGS: Spiel 1 Im Spiel RecoreYT: sivir when i q u have to help me with that extension xd RecoreYT: Dont run back then lol RecoreYT: BOI RecoreYT: GERMAN SNIPER RecoreYT: why the %%%% me RecoreYT: i have 2 lives RecoreYT: XD RecoreYT: %%%%ing honor me RecoreYT: she just left the game RecoreYT: literally just left RecoreYT: destroyed RecoreYT: 14 3 RecoreYT: this teemo RecoreYT: BOI RecoreYT: HES 120 FARM AHEAD RecoreYT: u die so many times RecoreYT: its not but yall still running it down RecoreYT: inting actually RecoreYT: cool cool RecoreYT: varus buying support item RecoreYT: LOL yea he is xd RecoreYT: AHHAHAHAH RecoreYT: how can a sentence have so many mistakes RecoreYT: accounts* have got* diamond* too* RecoreYT: Thanks tema RecoreYT: running away when wukong is there RecoreYT: SPEAK REAL ENGLISH TEEMO RecoreYT: this is %%%%ing chinese garbage RecoreYT: we* not* losing* cause* me* have* no* RecoreYT: incredible how bad ur english is where are you from RecoreYT: FrancE? RecoreYT: sure RecoreYT: brexit and playing on euw LOL RecoreYT: jk RecoreYT: ure not from england. And if u are ure 3 RecoreYT: bg RecoreYT: report my team Spiel 2 Im Spiel RecoreYT: said yas RecoreYT: i am ap u genius RecoreYT: thats what i call a nice attitude to win a game RecoreYT: can u stfu RecoreYT: pLaY sAvE pLiZ RecoreYT: omg are you serious panth RecoreYT: gg i guess? RecoreYT: ?= RecoreYT: YASUO RecoreYT: STOP RecoreYT: ? RecoreYT: this %%%%ing yasuo RecoreYT: Saying we should stay save RecoreYT: sure RecoreYT: Pantheon RecoreYT: u ok RecoreYT: speak englihs RecoreYT: not chinese RecoreYT: fk RecoreYT: just stop playing that shit lmao RecoreYT: ure literally doing nothing RecoreYT: Yasuo RecoreYT: reported RecoreYT: AHHAHAHHAHAHA RecoreYT: i was like nope dont need to ult RecoreYT: ? RecoreYT: XD RecoreYT: gj yas RecoreYT: Feeding that lux so hard RecoreYT: u did RecoreYT: 3 kills in midlane RecoreYT: and then you walked bot and fed jinx xd RecoreYT: in earlygame RecoreYT: so she was able to go bot RecoreYT: True RecoreYT: Yasuo is a lux counter LMAO RecoreYT: im against %%%%ing illaoi RecoreYT: she killed me 4 times RecoreYT: AHAHAHHAHA RecoreYT: i see RecoreYT: lux theres no mastery needed RecoreYT: that lux is so fed RecoreYT: AHAHHAHHA RecoreYT: AHAHHAHAHHAHAH YASUO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD RecoreYT: THE TORNADO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD RecoreYT: 1 cm distance RecoreYT: 1 cm RecoreYT: his %%%% was touching lux RecoreYT: and he was missing the nado RecoreYT: ? RecoreYT: shes not fed xd RecoreYT: boi RecoreYT: i %%%%ing outplayed himm RecoreYT: so hard RecoreYT: and ure like nope RecoreYT: Go %%%% yourself RecoreYT: why u do that RecoreYT: why RecoreYT: u %%%%ing fullbuild soon RecoreYT: no mana RecoreYT: WTF LMAO WE CAN WIN XD RecoreYT: im lvl 16 soon RecoreYT: cait we can win RecoreYT: stay strong RecoreYT: im dealing true damage now RecoreYT: we can RecoreYT: 80 true damage per hit RecoreYT: yeet RecoreYT: NICe RecoreYT: c: RecoreYT: AHAHAHa RecoreYT: k RecoreYT: wait wait wait RecoreYT: wtf RecoreYT: Woaah RecoreYT: cait ur damage xd RecoreYT: report caitlyn feeding RecoreYT: XD RecoreYT: where u from? RecoreYT: bg RecoreYT: xd RecoreYT: BUENOS DIAS Spiel 3 Vor dem Spiel RecoreYT: ? RecoreYT: ff then RecoreYT: dodge* Im Spiel RecoreYT: okay RecoreYT: i see RecoreYT: be quiet and play RecoreYT: lmfao RecoreYT: yall lost xp and time xd RecoreYT: genius cho RecoreYT: Garen is running from top to bot RecoreYT: And cho is like nope RecoreYT: imma farm RecoreYT: YES WE DO RecoreYT: can u hit something RecoreYT: XD RecoreYT: sad world RecoreYT: 4 mid RecoreYT: speak english please no chinese here RecoreYT: chop? RecoreYT: you shouldnt get kills RecoreYT: ure braindead and u miss everything RecoreYT: Stupid team RecoreYT: reported RecoreYT: botlane reported RecoreYT: top too ________________________________________________________________________ My Opinion: So i think this is a log many people on euw could have. I was harrassing and saying bad things. And that is not okay. Ofc its not. I just think that League of legends EUW is an international server and Playing rounds shouldnt just speak french out of nowhere. People shouldnt say bad things in other languages u cant understand cause idk what. I think that log is worth it a ban, but actually not a permanent one. Actually, 20 minutes before i got banned i actually got a thank you mail from Riot saying something like "thank you. You are obviously a nicer person for your teammates" or something like that because i was banned sometime for 2 weeks. So i think its worth it a ban, but actually not a permanent one. Even tho i payed more than 500€ in that game but thats something different.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel