Permanently Banned - A story of the 0.006%

So today I got permanently banned by riot, and what interests me more than anything is how I was deemed to be part of the most negative crowd of people. I have already come across enough posts where people are flagged for just about anything for report nowadays so I would like to know from the playerbase perspective how bad I am in comparison. The thing is, watching a fair amount of league streams and being involved with the scene for a while I know for a fact that there is way way way worse in terms of flame, but is this what it takes? To provide context for the chat log: I was getting flamed by someone for dying continuously botlane, mainly because the enemy team had lane prio and was able to accomplish 2 dives back to back. I start by defending myself and the conversation becomes a back and forth devolving into flame as we go. The standard league of legends game - someone attacks someone else, they retaliate, call each other subhuman and walk out of the loss with a traded report and whoever else feels like jumping on the banter. I think at the end some of my profanity must have rung the PC alarm and i got extra points. For a permanent ban I also only got provided with one game of my chat log. But I'm honestly curious... Is this really the 0.006%? Seriously? Game 1 In-Game Rito Janglez: what are we Rito Janglez: supposed to do Rito Janglez: its a perma 4v2 Rito Janglez: they are diving us fid Rito Janglez: constantly Rito Janglez: 4v2 Rito Janglez: we didnt lose lane illaoi Rito Janglez: we got 4v2 Rito Janglez: dived Rito Janglez: 4 times Rito Janglez: in the space of 5 mins Rito Janglez: its kinda Rito Janglez: instant death fiddle Rito Janglez: i cant really Rito Janglez: want it Rito Janglez: ur midlaner Rito Janglez: camne Rito Janglez: three times Rito Janglez: while u sat Rito Janglez: there like a %%%%% Rito Janglez: and you tell me that my score Rito Janglez: isnt because you cant even shove in a %%%%ing kassadin? Rito Janglez: are you srs rn? Rito Janglez: look at the 10 5 khazixc Rito Janglez: and 9 1 kassadin Rito Janglez: and blame ur botlane Rito Janglez: wel ldone Rito Janglez: stay golden Rito Janglez: boys Rito Janglez: after THEY ALREADY GOT 4 GANKS OMFG Post-Game Rito Janglez: kinda sad that you can berate botlane only Rito Janglez: when we got four manned Rito Janglez: how come you couldnt shove in a kassadin? Rito Janglez: ziggs? Rito Janglez: to the point where Rito Janglez: do you know how to pressure a kass? Rito Janglez: we CANT DO ANYTHING Rito Janglez: about a ping with a %%%%ing dive happening in 2 seconds Rito Janglez: look at your midlaner Rito Janglez: 13 1 Rito Janglez: for a reason Rito Janglez: dont play a %%%%ing champion Rito Janglez: who sits there Rito Janglez: hoping to one day get a 5man ult Rito Janglez: to show mummi Rito Janglez: his damage numebrs Rito Janglez: %%%got
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel