Haven't played ranked for 7 months, last ranked I played was in December, if I remember correctly.
And I decide that today I continue my climb (I was put in Bronze5 at the start, Bronze1 currently, and probably for the rest of my life, story below).
7 months of not playing ranked, I never tilted, somebody would swear, be toxic, feed, whatever, I would be like 'Its okay, calm down, dont worry, dont flame' [bla bla bla], or just mute if it was over the line.
- And happily I Queue up for ranked, and as I accept the match, I enter the champion select.
- First thing I saw was a chat spam from a guy who was put onto **SUPPORT** spamming *'I no support, I pick any champ, I dont care I no supp'* [Oh so wonderful I thought for myself].
- Some kind guy who was assigned **JUNGLE** said *'I will support'* and the guy spamming accepted it.
- I was happy that it all ended fast, but, I was not aware that right that moemnt, the guy who kept spamming he is not willing to play support, will say, *'Can anyone go jungle please?'*
- I got a little tilted here, but I kept calm, and as an ex Jungle main I said *'Fine, you go top, I will go jungle...'*
- I expected I'd get at least *'thanks'* but I got **'K Whatever'** and just lost it, clicked X and decided that I will stay Bronze forever with the benefit of not tilting at anything, not for the reason I am bad at the game (No, I am not an expert and I am not calling myself plat while I am in Bronze, but I climbed from b5 to b1 in few weeks, and I am able to play any position that I get, while having at least 2 champions for each position or role, and in the end, I am not playing bad, I know how to win, and I know how not to tilt and am not toxic, so I am saying, I am sure I could reach something more if I decided to play), but clearly for the reason I hate how people in this elo act, and the way they play (I think most people in this elo think this game is - KDA > Farm > Dragons > Turrets, I might be wrong, it just seems to me like it is that way, and they mostly refuse to contribute to the team, instead they play for themselves)
Why are people in this elo acting like that?
Why don't people in this elo adapt to more than just one/two role(s)?
Why do people in this elo flame so much?
Why do I know the concept of the game, the fact that team contribution is one of the most important things, and that good KDA doesn't mean you are a 'Carry', and that you have to focus on objectives, rather than plain kills? I am not calling myself good, nor some God of lol, I am just saying, I get the concept of the game, and I play for the benefit of the team, rather than myself.