Actual misperception of normal games

Actual misperception of normal games * r/leagueoflegends
Since I am not really interested in playing ranked games, me and some friends are only spamming normal draft games. I'm shocked how much of an...
Since I am not really interested in playing ranked games, me and some friends are only spamming normal draft games. I'm shocked how much of an misperception is into the heads of the current payerbase. Literally every non 5 man premade team contains at least one troll who is either int feeding, picking whatever he wants or just afk. Reasoning is in most cases: Normals are made to "try" and troll. I'm so sick of these players for real. IMO thats some absolutly disgusting behaviour and I'm not willing to bear this any longer. Normal games are the exact same game as a ranked and if you queue up for any sort of game I expect the motivation to do your best and try to win. I understand when you play champs you are not familiar with and try to learn basic mechanics with him. That's not the point. But even in this scenario it makes a huge difference whether you are willing to win and consistently try or whether you just surrender the game at 5 after dieing twice to enemy yasuo and not giving a single F*** anymore. So pls take the games serious and play properly. Nobody blames people for having bad games on new champs, but the attitude matters. **TL;DR:** normal games are the same as ranked games. Play to win, try your best, don't troll, don't feed, don't afk. Behave like a human beeing! Greetings Gnaeus [Edit] the reddit link is attached, I would be really happy for upvotes to increase the range
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel