Lvl 12 players high elo

Hello I'm a beginner Iron player I created a new account for fun , to get lvl 7 masteries easy , chests , and because my luck was horrible in my primary account the weird thing is Players in lvl 12 are Very Stronger than my elo {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Not becuase Irons are worse than new players{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} The reason is , a lot of high elo players are creating a new account for fun "as i did"{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} And When ever i ask their rank , they mostly say Gold or higher Well most of the new players dont even know what is rank or elo And the game in this lvl 12 account is rlly Much harder than my iron lvl 60 account{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} I have no problem with that but ...This is too bad for new players{{sticker:sg-zephyr}} This is why i remember it was Too hard first time i started the game ...not only me , my brothers too New players should play with new , not a poor player who dont know what is even jg , play against plat 3 graves This rlly ruin the game for them Riot has to do something , she most put a lot of lvl 12 players in elo higher than bronze {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel