The punishing system is made by pussies with social anxiety?

You must be kidding. Since when is saying...: Game 1 Tanksauce II: Man you're stupid... Tanksauce II: Gonna mute you... not talkign with you... kid... Tanksauce II: 9x lulu please, extremely toxic. Game 2 Tanksauce II: Stop flaming me please... Tanksauce II: k dude... muted and reproted... stupid kid. ...is worth 10 Chat restrictions... ? After that I got 25 chat restrictions for similar cases, sadly I don't have the logs. And after that I recieved a 14 day penalty for: Game 1 Tanksauce II: Next time Tanksauce II: protect me from Lucian Tanksauce II: rather than going for Karma Tanksauce II: idk... Lulu refuses to poly Karma/lucian Tanksauce II: You didn't Polymorph Tanksauce II: Don't use the W to speed me up Tanksauce II: use it to polymorph Tanksauce II: Specialy when karma got her W on me Tanksauce II: NOT KARMA U IDIOT Tanksauce II: FUCKIN LUCIAN Tanksauce II: NOT KARMA Tanksauce II: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU Tanksauce II: Nah I need a support Tanksauce II: ARE YOU KIDDNG ME Tanksauce II: HOW CAN I ESCAPE THAT Tanksauce II: you're so stupid Tanksauce II: This guy is mentaly retarded Tanksauce II: Why would you polymorph karma Tanksauce II: wp lee Tanksauce II: atleast you do something ^^ Tanksauce II: Well technically I'm playing solo, lulu just can't play her champ, nothing bad with that Tanksauce II: Because shes extremely unskilled. Tanksauce II: gj Tanksauce II: It sucks playingg without a support Tanksauce II: Lulu Tanksauce II: when will you understand Tanksauce II: that you lost bot? Tanksauce II: Look at her... Tanksauce II: LOOK AT HER Tanksauce II: It's almost enough to make me cry Tanksauce II: Enjoy that mute and ban Tanksauce II: Look at Karma Tanksauce II: That is a support Tanksauce II: you're nothing but a pale imitation of a playeer :) Tanksauce II: Nah Tanksauce II: Lulu had everything Tanksauce II: She was next to me Tanksauce II: and she refused to use it Tanksauce II: She is the reason we lsot bot lane Tanksauce II: Muting all of you Tanksauce II: defending your premade buddy.. Tanksauce II: pathetic Tanksauce II: bg wp Tanksauce II: 9x lulu 14 day suspension? Okay... is this game for pussies? What is this, a joke or something?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel