14 day suspension, yes i was stupid!

So hey guys, Today when i came back from work and tried to log into league, to my suprise i was banned. These were the 2 games in my calling card. Game 1 In-Game PTCY Ascension: %%%%\ PTCY Ascension: i pinged buddy PTCY Ascension: amazing gank PTCY Ascension: ME? PTCY Ascension: how can i miss everything when i dont have skillshots PTCY Ascension: smartass PTCY Ascension: olaf %%%%ed my lane can we ff? PTCY Ascension: you know its gg when the support outlevels the jungler PTCY Ascension: cant farm PTCY Ascension: lets ff PTCY Ascension: ITS A FED YASUO PTCY Ascension: WITH PD PTCY Ascension: WHO CAN ONESHOT YOU PTCY Ascension: WTF ARE YOU TRYING PTCY Ascension: YOU ALSO SAW %%%%ING GRAVES ON THE PINK WARD IN PIXEL BUSH PTCY Ascension: JEEZ YOUR BRAIN PTCY Ascension: gj boys PTCY Ascension: the jungle diff is as big as riley reids vagina PTCY Ascension: Zilean refuses to ult anyone besides varus PTCY Ascension: Also varus please find a new duo q partnet PTCY Ascension: this one is holding you back PTCY Ascension: jungle diff as big as the vagina of riley reid PTCY Ascension: happen PTCY Ascension: s Game 2 In-Game PTCY Ascension: how can you be 0-4 PTCY Ascension: at %%%%ing 10m PTCY Ascension: wanna ff? PTCY Ascension: 0-11 botlane PTCY Ascension: lost the rng PTCY Ascension: and whose fault is that now zyra PTCY Ascension: who fed both vayne and kassadin? PTCY Ascension: you cant go 0-6 in lane when you just play safe and ward PTCY Ascension: this is plain inting PTCY Ascension: why ff PTCY Ascension: wtf PTCY Ascension: %%%%%%s For the second game i would understand why i am being punished, for the word %%%%%%s. But the first game the only thing i said was "Jungle diff as big as riley reids vagina". This is more of a joke than actually being toxic in my opinion. Now i understand a punishment is needed for the second game. But a 14 day suspension is normally issued when there are atleast 3 games of hard toxicity. In my opinion this wasnt hard toxicity but more like a good example of a tilted player letting his emotions take control. So the only real toxic thing i said was "%%%%%%s" and it was stupid, but wouldnt a chat restriction be enough punishment for these 2 games? I mean a 2 week ban goes a bit far.. {{champion:17}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel