How to get out of the ban circle?

Hi guys, im literally banned the 3th time in a row now (35 draft pick wins) and i just dont know how to get out of these ban circles. The first ban was O.K. in my opinion because I tended to flame sometimes when I got mad (i was in lower elo back then). The following 2 bans just made no sense for me. The second one I got for, ehm, writing in chat without using offensive words, i was just writing in chat giving advices and give my team options what they could do ingame. I told them everything in a calm and normal way. Then i got my second ban. After that I decided to not chat anymore, just in champ select my prefered bans/lanes. No words ingame, no words post game. Suddenly i got my 3rd ban. Is this system totally not working and just 100% random? I mean, if i dont even do anything wrong and i get reported for whatever by my team or enemy team, can i still get a ranked ban?? How stupid would this be? Im rly thinking of just buying a new account without negative reports in the past, just because i dont have the patience to play this over and over again, because i got the feeling, it will never end. please give me an advice or tell me the logic behind this. thx! Btw: After the second ban i wrote the support that i dont understand why im banned again, they told me the copy paste text of offensive words and verbal abuse. i asked them for a proof, cause i havent written ingame since i ended my draft win punishment from the second ban, and they said they couldn't proof this, but they are sure that the punishment is ok and they wont undo it.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel