Your thoughts about my suspension?

Gyazo
The easy way to save screenshots, GIFs, and websites. Make everyone happy by sharing smarter, faster, and with your point crystal clear.
This is my first suspension ever since I started league back in 2014. I had this game where our team was doing great, but after a while their Sejuani decided to give up after every laner on their team died at least 3-4 times. After that, he bought full Dark Seal items and called his team boosted bonobos who deserve bronze 5. I proceeded to say this: Game 1 For The River: you buy full items of dark seals For The River: calls team bonobo For The River: says they deserve bronze 5 For The River: Who's the real bonobo here? I made sure to report him for the things he said, but I'm the one who got the suspension. What do you guys think? Was this 14-day suspension from Riot a well made decision? You can also take a look at the match history provided down below to see the items bought. This link shows what that player had bought at so and so minutes. https://gyazo.com/ec9ac618ef9dea2bc29fc49fc6ef025f PS: Not sure if Honor 5 means anything to anyone here, but I had received it 3 months ago, I've never flamed people in my games as I tend to be quiet, however I do like to stand up for people who get flamed, so I'm guessing they report me for doing something that's 'right'? Have a nice day, Summoners ^_^ UPDATE: The suspension will not be lifted simply because the word "Bonobo" was included.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel