Am i cursed??? :-(

Adr1an Payn3 - Summoner Stats - League of Legends
Adr1an Payn3 / Silver 2 0LP / 93W 119L Win Ratio 44% / Talon - 30W 16L Win Ratio 65%, Pantheon - 19W 19L Win Ratio 50%, Akali - 10W 15L Win Ratio 40%, Qiyana - 6W 11L Win Ratio 35%, Sylas - 5W 12L Win Ratio 29%
Today I have a very unpleasant thing. I try to play normal soloQ all day but I get "int - guys" all the time. I don't know, I'm cursed? I know this level is low in Silver, but why these people int? They can't lose the game with a positive result. I still meet people 2/15 etc. I got chat restrictions today because how can I talk to them when normal words are not enough ??? Look at my op.gg https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Adr1an+Payn3 and click any character from my team to see what trolls i get. A man would like to relax on the weekend and he can't do it :( I understand that such games happen to everyone but why do I have them practically all the time ??? Are people in this community any handicapped ??? I came back to this game after a break of 1.5 years and the amount of sewage unfortunately increased.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel