Why riot even ban ?! Stop banning people

--I have been wondering after i got perm ban on my account for flame and many questions came into my head !! Q: 1-Does Riot have the right to ban someone from the game for chatting ?! 2-Is this the way they want to improve their community ?! 3-How do you suppose us to deal with %%%%%%s who start insulting us ?! ............................................................................................................................................................ A: 1-do you really ban people for something you create , if chatting really %%%%ing up your game that bad why dont you just delete chatting from game and make it voice calls like all modern games , why would you ban people as this game is competitive if you really looking for improving the game not just forcing people to create new accounts and keep trying again to invest it in your community if you really wanna improve your game [THE SOLUTION IS TO BAN PEOPLE FROM CHATTING LIKE FOREVER YOU CANT CHAT BUT BANNING FROM GAMING!!] You must unban everyone who flamed and give them {PERM CHAT BAN} the ones who desrve the perm gaming ban THE FEEDERS. 2-The way to improve your community is to make everyone happy and the solution is above. 3-Just tell me if this game wasnt comptetive do you think we would play it ?! you cant ban people for being excited about winnig as they face enmies one of 2 things if i get flamed first i answer other i mute and i should choose wt ever i want you cant ban me for getting mad on feeders. With my respect you must unban me and every one who got banned for chatting and give us a perm chat ban thats the REAL FIELD OF JUSTICE
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel