As you may be aware, using Riot services requires you to agree to ToU. Essentially any online game these days has this document, because it is legal basis to operate their service the way they do. I'm pretty sure nobody reads it anyhow, however there is one thing that I find strangely missing.
Since ToU got recently updated (Blue essence Yikes) I decided to read through it and I noticed one thing. I cannot find any note about intentional feeding/losing games (I cannot say if it ever was there, I was never looking for it).
Here is what is Code of conduct states
> While using the Riot Services, you must comply with all laws, rules and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You must also comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the Riot Services (the “Code of Conduct”). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to modify it at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures including account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Riot Services, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed in the policy as inappropriate. In addition to the Code of Conduct, please review [the Summoner’s Code ](https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/summoners-code)for additional guidance on exemplary gameplay behavior.
The following are examples of behavior that warrant disciplinary measures:
* Impersonating any person, business or entity, including an employee of Riot Games, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originates from Riot Games;
* Posting identifying information about yourself or other users to the Website or within the Game;
* Harassing, stalking or threatening other users in the Game;
* Removing, altering or concealing any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notice of Riot Games contained in the Website, the Game and/or the Software. You also may not transmit content that violates or infringes the rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, personal rights or other rights;
* Transmitting or communicating any content which is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable;
* Transmitting or facilitating the transmission of any content that contains a virus, corrupted data, trojan horse, bot keystroke logger, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other computer programming routines that are intended to and/or actually damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or mine, scrape or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
* Spamming chat, whether for personal or commercial purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated postings;
* Participating in any action which defrauds any other user of the Game, including by scamming or social engineering;
* Using any unauthorized third party programs, including mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information;
* Accessing or attempting to access areas of the Game or Game servers that have not been made available to the public;
* Selecting a Summoner name that is falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games, contains personally identifying information, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent this restriction on Summoner name choices. Riot Games may modify any name which violates this provision, without notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including account termination for repeated violations;
* Logging out or exiting the Game during live game-play. Riot Games’ automated Leaverbuster® system tracks this data over time and issues a temporary ban when a user is determine to have left mid-game too many times. The length of the temporary ban will increase over time if a particular account continues to leave live game play; or
* Playing on another person’s account to “boost” that account’s status or rank.
Now granted Riot may suspend your account even without them having an actual reason, they do not have to state every example within ToU. However I find it very interesting that they stated tons of stuff, but intentionally losing a game isn't one of them.
It almost seems like Riot considers intentionally feeding/losing games totally fine way to use their service. Considering how they approach the matter, it even feels that way.
I'm not sure how to feel about this personally. I though inting is NAY, but maybe it is YAY now?