Most senseless ban ever

Spiel 1 Im Spiel botstopfeedffs: report ahri for trollpick botstopfeedffs: as i said botstopfeedffs: report ahri botstopfeedffs: go next botstopfeedffs: gj fizz botstopfeedffs: report this ahri botstopfeedffs: if you want to flex with prestige skin go normals botstopfeedffs: no youre just bad botstopfeedffs: dont act like youre trolling botstopfeedffs: since ure just bad botstopfeedffs: AKALI botstopfeedffs: report ahri pls botstopfeedffs: int botstopfeedffs: ty for proving with chat makes ban easier botstopfeedffs: say bye prestige skin botstopfeedffs: wait me botstopfeedffs: gj akali botstopfeedffs: gj fizz botstopfeedffs: gj yumi botstopfeedffs: xD botstopfeedffs: we have same build fizz botstopfeedffs: <3 botstopfeedffs: np bro botstopfeedffs: report her ty botstopfeedffs: fck this malphite ult botstopfeedffs: wait me botstopfeedffs: REPORT AHRI botstopfeedffs: TY botstopfeedffs: WTF botstopfeedffs: gj feeding this vayne to death ahri botstopfeedffs: HOW CAN I WITH NO PRESSURE ON BOT botstopfeedffs: sure botstopfeedffs: feeding ass of and playing like iron botstopfeedffs: and then acting like you trolled botstopfeedffs: hahahahaha botstopfeedffs: i saw ur matchhistory botstopfeedffs: stop playing rankeds botstopfeedffs: go back to normals learn the game botstopfeedffs: ahri - trolls because she gets flamed, tells others that they are children botstopfeedffs: genius xd botstopfeedffs: we got it botstopfeedffs: enjoy your ban botstopfeedffs: hope it was worth it tho botstopfeedffs: if adc troll picks botstopfeedffs: what do you expect Seriously this is such a senseless ban i cant even express it in words... **It began that the Ahri in our team picked AHRI AS ADC with a full AP Team comp... ** botstopfeedffs: report ahri for trollpick botstopfeedffs: as i said botstopfeedffs: report ahri **Our full team her her here to please pick an ad champ - she said smth like "no, i want to play ahri cause i got a new skin for her" and instalocked ** botstopfeedffs: go next botstopfeedffs: gj fizz botstopfeedffs: report this ahri botstopfeedffs: if you want to flex with prestige skin go normals botstopfeedffs: no youre just bad botstopfeedffs: dont act like youre trolling botstopfeedffs: since ure just bad **here she just said that she is trolling but she wasnt, she just played bad - she insulted the whole team with her lines** botstopfeedffs: AKALI botstopfeedffs: report ahri pls botstopfeedffs: int botstopfeedffs: ty for proving with chat makes ban easier **HERE SHE EVEN SAYS IM GONNA TROLL NOW %%%% YOU ALL ** botstopfeedffs: say bye prestige skin botstopfeedffs: wait me botstopfeedffs: gj akali botstopfeedffs: gj fizz botstopfeedffs: gj yumi botstopfeedffs: xD botstopfeedffs: we have same build fizz botstopfeedffs: <3 botstopfeedffs: np bro botstopfeedffs: report her ty botstopfeedffs: fck this malphite ult **Here i got ulted by malphite xd** botstopfeedffs: wait me botstopfeedffs: REPORT AHRI botstopfeedffs: TY botstopfeedffs: WTF **here she runs down mid again** botstopfeedffs: gj feeding this vayne to death ahri botstopfeedffs: HOW CAN I WITH NO PRESSURE ON BOT **here she told me we lost because i got no drakes, she was 0/9 with 9 cs here** botstopfeedffs: sure botstopfeedffs: feeding ass of and playing like iron botstopfeedffs: and then acting like you trolled **she said stop flaming people or you will get trolling people, she was 0/10 and had 12 cs, she dfinitly feeded and she definitly played like iron this is just my opninion and my WHOLE TEAM AGREED AND TOLD HER TO STOP FLAMING** botstopfeedffs: hahahahaha botstopfeedffs: i saw ur matchhistory botstopfeedffs: stop playing rankeds botstopfeedffs: go back to normals learn the game **a real advise, she just isnt ready yet for ranked** botstopfeedffs: ahri - trolls because she gets flamed, tells others that they are children botstopfeedffs: genius xd **tells me im a children while running down mid ** botstopfeedffs: we got it botstopfeedffs: enjoy your ban botstopfeedffs: hope it was worth it tho botstopfeedffs: if adc troll picks botstopfeedffs: what do you expect SERIOUSLY RIOT WHY? I EVEN USED A SCRIPT THAT BLOCKS MY CHAT BUT WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IF SOME KID TROLLS AND INSULTS ME THE WHOLE GAME? SHE TOLD ME 8 TIMES TO %%%% MY SELF AND I DIDNT EVEN RESPONSE WITH ANY HARSH INSULT AT THE END SHE WAS 0/16 TOLD ME 6 TIMES TO %%%% MY MOTHER AND IM GETTING BANNED FOR RESPONSING WITH NO REAL INSULTS AND NOT A SINGLE TYPE OF BAD WORD? SERIOUSLY? I did not use the chat once before since my last ban, i unlocked my honor back and everything but getting directly banned again for replying to a troll? seriously riot? just seriously????
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel